Re: [Mldonkey-users] read ed2k links from html-source

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] read ed2k links from html-source
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 18:20:34 +0200

kurt bendlin wrote...
> i just wondered if somebody have already a location where i can download
> a script which can extract all ed2k-links from an htmlsource and writes
> it in another file from where i can download them using the
> dllinks <file> commando.

i made this one up to do exactly what you want:

---->geted2k-----
#!/bin/sh
w3m -dump_source $1 | grep ed2k | sed -e 's/^.*=\"//g' -e 's/%7C/|/g'

(this is a 2 line script -- delete newline in the w3m-row!)

you can then use geted2k http://site.with.ed2k/links.html to get a
list of all ed2k-links...redirect them to a file you like....

HTH