Re: [Mldonkey-users] BitTorrent Performance

From: Andreas Neiser
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] BitTorrent Performance
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:07:27 +0200

address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:

[...]
> Can you try patch #1743, please?
[several improvement ideas]

Hm, in the moment I have my full bandwidth used by mldonkey's BT downloads,
so principally there is no need for a patch. But, of course, it would be
nice that this will be integrated in the next cvs release (this is easier
for me to apply the patch ;). By the way, how far is the further development
(especially the "parallel-Multinet-Downloads"), I personally have the
feeling that things are falling asleep a bit (according to the ChangeLogs).
But nevertheless, great work so far ;)

cu
andi