Re: [Mldonkey-users] new CVS repository

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] new CVS repository
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:44:13 +0100 (CET)

Hi

> You can access the files in read-only, that's all, developers cannot
> work on Savannah. By the way, I noticed that they allow now to
> download the CVS tar balls.

/home/donkey/mldonkey/cvs/mldonkey/patches/local/bin/ocamlc   -I
src/utils/cdk  -I src/daemon/chat  -I src/utils/lib  -I src/utils/net  -I
tools  -I src/daemon/common  -I src/daemon/driver  -I src/utils/mp3tagui
-I src/config/unix  -I src/gtk/newgui  -I src/gtk/gui2  -I
src/gtk/configwin  -I src/gtk/okey  -I src/gtk/gpattern  -I icons/tux  -I
+lablgtk  -I src/gtk/progress  -I src/im  -I src/im/yahoo  -I src/im/irc
-I src/networks/gnutella  -I src/networks/gnutella2  -I
src/networks/bittorrent  -I src/networks/donkey -c
src/daemon/driver/driverInterface.ml
/home/donkey/mldonkey/cvs/mldonkey/patches/local/bin/ocamlc -a -o
build/driver.cma       -cclib -lz
src/daemon/driver/driverInteractive.cmo
src/daemon/driver/driverCommands.cmo
src/daemon/driver/driverControlers.cmo
src/daemon/driver/driverInterface.cmo    src/daemon/driver/driverMain.cmo
/home/donkey/mldonkey/cvs/mldonkey/patches/local/bin/ocamlc -linkall -o
mlnet.byte       -custom unix.cma str.cma -cclib -lz    -I build
build/cdk.cma    build/common.cma    build/client.cma    build/core.cma
build/driver.cma        src/daemon/common/commonMain.cmo
src/daemon/common/commonHasher_c.o: In function `hasher_thread':
src/daemon/common/commonHasher_c.o(.text+0x71a): undefined reference to
`tiger_unsafe64_fd_direct'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Error while building custom runtime system
make: *** [mlnet.byte] Error 2

I can't compile the current cvs commit from berlios (cvs get from 5
minutes ago). I tried different configure-options but always the same
error.

PS: My ocaml 3.07* is compiled via --enable-batch. After every
configure-Run ocaml gets downloaded and compiled (without removing
anything between both runs) - very time consuming. This did not happen
some time ago. What can I do?

Bye
Roland