Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: new CVS repository

From: Jörg Maisenbacher
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: new CVS repository
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:41:36 +0100

Hy

spiralvoice wrote:
BTW: I saw that the project, in which the MLDonkey CVS is now, is G2GUI. Can I post patches for MLDonkey in that project?

Sorry, but we don't want to mix up the two projects, we are only temporary hosts for mldonkey. But you can use the devel-forum on mldonkey-world for this task (if b8 knows this is the place where patches are at one place, he might come along ;-) )

Cu @ berlios ;-)

Dek

@b8_bavard: why don't you create an own mldonkey-core project on berlios? Just a suggestion.

--
Dek
   "There are only 10 types of people in the world: