[Mldonkey-users] mlnet died...

From: Thomas Zinner
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] mlnet died...
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 17:12:47 +0100

Hi!

After some time my mldonkey "vanished away". Sometimes it runs 1 or 2 hours,
sometimes only some minutes.
While it runs, there are normal up- and downloads, all seemes o.k..
But suddenly first I can't connect with the browser or the gui anymore, but
I can se it with ps -ax and the mldonkeywatch said "connected to core".
Then, after some minutes more mldonkey is died.
No answer, no entry in ps -ax, no listing in the logfile, nothing.
I have to start it again, and some time late the same.

I'm working with self-compiled CVS-Program
(./configure --enbable-batch --enable-pthread) with sources from berlios:
MLNet 2.5-4+2: Multi-Network p2p client (Global Shares Direct Connect Open
Napster Gnutella G2 Fasttrack BitTorrent Donkey Soulseek)

I tried:
- Gui running/not running (same with MLDonkey watch and with html)
- logging/no logging
- transfer donkey_expert and downloads_expert into donkey.ini and
  downloads.ini
- decrease number downloads (from 175 to 30)

I have this bug nearly two weeks, and I hadn't changed any configuration
when it stated first time...

Very strange!

I need a tip, where I can look for the bug!

Ciao
Tom
(mailto:address@hidden)