Re: [Mldonkey-users] Regarding spiralvoice patches...

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Regarding spiralvoice patches...
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:52:03 +0100

address@hidden wrote...
>       I have a script that downloads the latest cvs, copies ocaml
> binaries to the right places and compiles mldonkey. Its very pratical. The
> only downside being that, to add spiralvoice patches, i have to download...

ah...you dont *need* to apply spiralvoices patches to get a well
running mldonkey! besides you can also get them from the
savannah-page.
Nowadays latest cvs will give you all you need. (Spiralvoice only has
i patch atm which is not included in cvs...check the description if
you really need that one)