[Mldonkey-users] Re: Regarding spiralvoice patches...

From: spiralvoice
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Regarding spiralvoice patches...
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 19:17:59 +0100

Hi,

On Fr 06 Feb 2004 05:54:35p  wrote:

>      I have a script that downloads the latest cvs, copies ocaml
> binaries to the right places and compiles mldonkey.

that sounds nice. Do you have fast webspace for the cores?

> The only downside being that, to add spiralvoice patches

These days you donĀ“t have to because patches from Savannah are applied
very quickly so CVS and my cores are nearly the same. When you look at
my page you will see that there is one patch from Savannah still not
applied and the changing of a parameter, nothing special.

So the CVS version should be enough, but I think it is more important
that we have some stable "official" cores on Savannah, not another
"unofficial" core, lots of users are asking...

Greetings, spiralvoice