Re: [Mldonkey-users] generalized GUI protocol

From: Jörg Maisenbacher
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] generalized GUI protocol
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:56:08 +0100

Lance wrote:

I'll dig through the code and see what I can figure out.... who knows, maybe if I figure it out, I can document the interface?..

Maybe you take a look at

http://www.g2gui.net/wiki/index.php/GuiProtocol

first, and if you have further knowledge than described there, it would be kind, if you contribute this (you know, it's a wiki).

Dek

--
Dek
   "There are only 10 types of people in the world: