Re: [Mldonkey-users] fasttrack servers not connecting in 2.5-12

From: mldonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] fasttrack servers not connecting in 2.5-12
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 12:30:06 +0100

Hi!

Murphy wrote:
> I compiled 2.5-12 (2004/02/16 as last date mentioned
> in changelog) 3 days ago and since then it does not
> connect to FastTrack servers. Any bug or just a
> coincidence!!
>
> Any body having problems similar problems?

I'm using version 2.5.4+2 (CVS 2004/01/16) since that date and can't
connect for some weeks now. It used to work before with the exact same
version of mldonkey, so that's not a mldonkey bug.
The only Fasttrack server shown in the 'servers' tab of the webgui is
'fm2.imesh.com:1214', and I can't connect there, either. There were
hundreds of servers before.
Maybe FastTrack kicked us off? Can anybody else connect?

phoenix