Re: [Mldonkey-users] fasttrack servers not connecting in 2.5-12

From: LMSpam
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] fasttrack servers not connecting in 2.5-12
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:50:26 -0500

they're baaaaaaaack......

now I just have to connect to Gnutella, and all will be perfect in this best of all possible squirrels.

http://www.neuropop.com/
http://www.cdbaby.com/lancepop

On Feb 26, 2004, at 11:33 AM, address@hidden wrote:

Last week, I was connecting to Fasttrack, using 2.5-8

then over the weekend I lost contact to Fasttrack, but suddenly G2 showed up, but now that's gone too, and only Donkey shows up

the giFT daemon (not the giFT port, but the actual daemon from the giFT project) is still connecting to Fasttrack (shows 3.2 million users...), but MLDonkey isn't connecting, so this leads me to believe it's MLDonkey

BTW I think your suspicions of Morpheus are not necessarily unfounded - please let me know if you ever hear from them