Re: [Mldonkey-users] fasttrack servers not connecting in 2.5-12

From: Curtis Magyar
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] fasttrack servers not connecting in 2.5-12
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 05:56:03 -0600

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 05:30, address@hidden
> I'm using version 2.5.4+2 (CVS 2004/01/16) since that date and can't
> connect for some weeks now. It used to work before with the exact same
> version of mldonkey, so that's not a mldonkey bug.
> The only Fasttrack server shown in the 'servers' tab of the webgui is
> 'fm2.imesh.com:1214', and I can't connect there, either. There were
> hundreds of servers before.
> Maybe FastTrack kicked us off? Can anybody else connect?

Wasn't that around the time that these Morpheus guys decided to use
mldonkey?

They still haven't answered my mail asking for info about mldonkey
either.

I still say its an mldonkey problem if there's no response from the port
its supposed to be listening on.  Could be a combination of both
though.  Does yours answer?

--
Curtis