Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] je ne comprend rien...

From: MrOrange
Subject: Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] je ne comprend rien...
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 22:38:56 +0100

Ainsi parla Nicolas Rueff:

NR> And what would you have written instead of "télécharger" ?
Nothing. This ain't an individual problem. It's just that most
languages accept something sounding similar to "download" or
"computer" - just in france there are ordinateurs and people
telecharger their stuff.
My post wasn't meant offensive, I just realized this for the first
time and sorta found it funny. I'm sorry if any french felt offensed.

(orange)