[Mldonkey-users] curses client?

From: Joe
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] curses client?
Date: 25 Jun 2004 14:09:34 +1000

Does anybody know of any curses based clients for mldonkey?
Before you shout out "giftcurs" the one I tried worked partially -
ie fasttrack network files displayed ok but everything else
including download stats was either unreadable or just plain wrong.

I run my mldonkey client on a p2-333 and as such fancy x-win clients
etc are out of the picture - esp over a text based link.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd like to hear them! :)

Joe