Re: [Mldonkey-users] curses client?

From: Petter E. Stokke
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] curses client?
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:00:56 +0200

Joe wrote:
Does anybody know of any curses based clients for mldonkey?
Before you shout out "giftcurs" the one I tried worked partially -
ie fasttrack network files displayed ok but everything else
including download stats was either unreadable or just plain wrong.

I run my mldonkey client on a p2-333 and as such fancy x-win clients
etc are out of the picture - esp over a text based link.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd like to hear them! :)

How about a remote client, or even a web-based one? You don't need to run the client on the same machine as the core, after all.

At any rate, to the best of my knowledge there's no curses based client using the mldonkey GUI protocol. I suppose the telnet interface doesn't count. :)

--
Petter E. Stokke <address@hidden> http://gibreel.net/
PGP key: http://gibreel.net/key.asc