Re: outstanding issues

From: Rory Toma
Subject: Re: outstanding issues
Date: 17 Dec 2002 13:35:48 -0800

I vote for releasing without and also without changing too much of the
dependency code. What I'd like to do for 4.0 is incorporate external
data sources (like a gdbm file) to replace the processlist struct. Doing
so will require rewriting lots of code, and I think we'll end up with
something that's nice and clean. If we try to fix the below now, it'll
be a hack, and we really don't have much in the way of a good reason,
feature-wise, to change this.