Re: Some stuff....

From: rory
Subject: Re: Some stuff....
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 09:31:01 -0800 (PST)

I have one additional feature I'd like to see. I'll describe the situation
I'm trying to solve and we can come up with a solution.
Whilst testing monit, I ran "monit stop sshd". My connection went sway
before I could run "monit start sshd". Fortunately for me, this machine
was local...
It would be nice to have a flag saying to restart something, even if
do_validate is false, after a certain period of inactivity. Perhaps even a
mode where we do "monit test", so that monit would reset the flags after a
given period.