[Monotone-devel] stmp problems

From: Magnus Therning
Subject: [Monotone-devel] stmp problems
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 08:21:08 +0100

I am having problems with the smtp posting. First time everything works
just fine, but the second time it doesn't. After an amazing dump of SQL
statements it all ends with:

*** Error: std::runtime_error: sqlite exec error no such table: reverse_queue
**** error return code 205

Known problem?

/M

address@hidden
http://magnus.therning.org/

I'd doubt that it represents a threat to anything but the notion that you can
sell bad code by refusing to let anyone see what's in the box.
     -- Amy Wohl on Linux and Open Source