[Monotone-devel] Unknown signature in net.venge.monotone

From: Magnus Therning
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Unknown signature in net.venge.monotone
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 20:36:16 +0100

I just fetched the latest packets from XXX and found an unknown
signature (unknown to my db anyway):

bad sig from address@hidden : [ancestor] =
[16290fd6ccb8612c3b41a580f1716b0a1d142bb4]
bad sig from address@hidden : [author] = address@hidden
bad sig from address@hidden : [branch] = [net.venge.monotone]
bad sig from address@hidden : [changelog] = [solaris support for monotone

                         needs --enable-shared, usage of FPU is RECOMMENDED!
 ]
bad sig from address@hidden : [date] = [2003-12-04T22:18:27]

This seems to block my update path to the head
(4336b2fb2406e32d5dcd623e4015b711d73dcd0b) which means my db looks
unmerged.

Where can I find the pubkey?
Or even better, can I make it go away without adding another key[1]?

/M

1. This is a point that I still haven't managed to wrap my brain around,
or is it just a matter of missing implementation/documentation?
Importing someone's pubkey seems to mean that _all_ patches signed with
that key are ok, but this isn't what I want. I want to approve
individual patches. Is this what 'approve' should do? Then, I think that
the official maintainers (graydon or tromey) should approve of the patch
mentioned above.

address@hidden
http://magnus.therning.org/

Hard work may not kill me, but why take the chance.