[Monotone-devel] Re: version 1.14 fails "make check"

From: Peter Simons
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: version 1.14 fails "make check"
Date: 09 Aug 2004 20:10:51 +0200

graydon hoare writes:

 > "sleep 5"

I am sorry about the delay! After having complained loudly,
I should have done that days ago. :-(

The good news is, that the addition of "sleep" does indeed
fix the problem on my machine. I've run "make check" three
times, and it succeeded three times. I still have to run it
on the other machine, where it used to fail more "reliably"
than on my own machine. That will take a few hours, though,
because the machine is really _slow_ and compiling Monotone
is no small feast.

Looks like it was a race condition after all.

Peter

P. S.: I pulled the latest version, but now I get lots of
unknown signature errors from "address@hidden" and
"address@hidden". Shouldn't these keys be pulled
automatically? Or doesn't off.net have them either?