[Monotone-devel] Re: version 1.14 fails "make check"

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: version 1.14 fails "make check"
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 15:48:37 -0400

On 09 Aug 2004 20:10:51 +0200, Peter Simons <address@hidden> wrote:

Looks like it was a race condition after all.

phew!

P. S.: I pulled the latest version, but now I get lots of
unknown signature errors from "address@hidden" and
"address@hidden". Shouldn't these keys be pulled
automatically? Or doesn't off.net have them either?

it has them (modulo some mixup with derek having published two
keys with the same "name" and different hashes). you should also
have them, if you synchronized with off.net.

however, receiving a key doesn't make you trust it. you may need
to adjust your trust rules if you want to trust them. if you really
don't have them (try monotone ls keys) then this is a bug.

-graydon