RE: [Monotone-devel] Re: Update replacing deleted files

From: Eric Meyer
Subject: RE: [Monotone-devel] Re: Update replacing deleted files
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:31:40 -0400

One thing to consider: not everyone is using Monotone on a unix platform.
While window's does have pipes, I don't believe it has the equivalent of the
xargs command. Maybe the solution is to use cgywin -- but I've had problems
before trying to use Monotone under cygwin -- another would be to provide
the ability to chain monotone commands within monotone itself.