Re: [Monotone-devel] NetBeans

From: Eran Klonover
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] NetBeans
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:52:18 +0200

Have you got an estimation about the time resources it would require?
Do you thing that a simpler direction might be implementing NetBeans support using the vcsgeneric module? I'll be checking this direction in the next day or two, and if anyone has relevant information, I will be happy to hear about it.

Thanks,
Eran

Derek Scherger wrote:

Eran Klonover wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone know about a NetBeans's plugin?
If there is no such effort ongoing, I might be able to find some time to work on such a plugin and if this is the case does anyone know about other similar projects I might use as a reference?

I have made a bit of a start at building a java plugin (aimed at intellij rather than netbeans). I'm hoping that it can become a fairly general purpose java wrapper suitable various uses (plugins for netbeans and eclipse and perhaps ant tasks, etc.).

With all of the changesets stuff going on recently it's been on the back burner for a couple of months so I need to at least upgrade the database it's in and make it available but I'd certainly love some help. So far there's some java wrapper stuff for the monotone executable and 0.14 command set and a little bit of VCS plugin stuff. It's definitely preliminary and in need of lots of work though.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,
Derek