Re: [Monotone-devel] status --brief

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] status --brief
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 01:52:11 -0700

On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 08:44:14PM -0700, Howard Spindel wrote:
> I find it a bit reassuring to get the non-brief status, especially
> when there is nothing to do and the brief status simply returns to
> the command prompt with no output.

Ah, okay, actually I think that particular thing is a bug in --brief
-- IMO it should print "no changes" if there are no changes, similar
to what 'monotone diff' does.

Does that change your opinion either way?

"...All of this suggests that if we wished to find a modern-day model
for British and American speech of the late eighteenth century, we could
probably do no better than Yosemite Sam."