Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone-viz oddities again?

From: Bruce Stephens
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone-viz oddities again?
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:31:01 +0100

Olivier Andrieu <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> I'm not sure what I could do to "fix" the layout.

dot has various ways of forcing nodes to lie on the same rank, so I
guess you could do that by time or something.  That seems like the
wrong thing to do in general, but it might be worth specifying that
for the most recent few revisions.

Or increase the weightings given to the last few edges?  That feels
like it has a chance of working, and being reasonably easy to code.

Or just don't show the whole graph: show the last six months or
something.  I'm not sure that would work in this case, but it would
reduce the size of the graph.

[...]