Re: What are rosters (was Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone repository for L

From: Christof Petig
Subject: Re: What are rosters (was Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone repository for Linux)
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:01:48 +0100

Nathaniel Smith schrieb:
>   -- first class attribute support, no more .mt-attrs

great!

The only additional feature I missed when I developed cvssync was to
attach a file (or some sort of long text) to an already existing
revision. So if you'd ever come near to think about a feature like that
it would greatly help cvssync. [At the moment I use a fragile delta
encoded certificate chain to store cvs revisions and keyword expansion]

(yes, at the moment I am more using cvssync (ten times a day on average)
than developing it)
   Christof