[Monotone-devel] Re: possible security hole

From: Henry Nestler
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: possible security hole
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 17:36:11 +0100

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
Could someone with access to both unix and win32 monotone's try:
  -- on unix, checking in a tree containing a file named "mt/foo"
  -- on windows, checking out this tree, and reporting on what
     happens?  Especially, whether the file mt/foo ends up in MT/?

It would be nice to know for both 0.25 and 0.26pre2/current mainline.

Where can I get an executable 0.26pre* for win32?

I can't build it. I would use this for testing. On my installation I use the same database file in Linux and Windows. Since 0.26pre1 I run only the Linux version.

--
Henry Nestler