[Monotone-devel] Re: Duplicate keys

From: Graydon Hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Duplicate keys
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 12:19:34 -0800

William Uther wrote:

mtn: warning: ignoring bad signature by
'address@hidden' on
'address@hidden:YXUuY29tLm5pY3RhLmRnYw==]'

 I was hoping that the bad rev would eventually be ignored once
evveryone moved past it, but I just checked out a new workspace, and
it gave that warning too.  Is there an easy way to make that revision
go away, or does it require 'mtn kill_rev_locally' on every db in the
cloud?

Wait, is it a bad rev or a bad cert? Why kill the rev if you just have one bad cert stuck on it?

-graydon