[Monotone-devel] Monotone revision updates, minor feature requests

From: J Decker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Monotone revision updates, minor feature requests
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:12:58 -0700

With the latest updates, the cert counter counts like mad which is great and all, but I suspect that the update of the display is taking more time than the actual counting/reading of the certs... the digits up to thousands update at an unreadable speed... Perhaps a simple timer that can check to see if like 100ms has elapsed and then update the display would be a nice generic solution to this update...

Some silly things... if I'm in a workspace, why can't I just type 'mtn serve' and use the default key/database specified in the workspace?

It seems that mtn add --unknown is now broken under windows.