Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Buildbot roll call

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Buildbot roll call
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:16:30 +0200

Hi Kelly,

Kelly F. Hickel wrote:
What's required to set up a build bot?  What platforms aren't well
enough represented???

See the wiki page on BuildBots [1]...

I can probably spare some cycles on various machine types for a build
bot, but would need a good set of instructions....

..and the (slightly outdated, AFAIK) howto at [2].

The buildbot code could need some care. I do already have some twisted code to talk to mtn automate stdio, but it's not integrated into the buildbot code. I'll do that as soon as I get some free cycles.

Regards

Markus

[1]: http://www.venge.net/mtn-wiki/BuildBot
[2]: http://monotone.ca/bb-howto.txt