[Monotone-devel] Re: Buildbot roll call

From: Jeff Rizzo
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Buildbot roll call
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:08:31 -0700

Zack Weinberg wrote:
> As was mentioned in the maybe-it's-time-for-0.36 thread, the buildbots
> are in really bad shape; it looks like most of them need attention
> from their admins.
>
> Let's have a roll call.  It is unfortunate that the master does not
> remember admin emails for offline bots...  but the good news is, I
> think with only a little work we could be in much better shape than we
> are now.

<snip>

> riz-buildbot-tastylime:
> Update failure; slave uid cannot delete the old build tree.
> Same error for all attempted builds in the visible time window.

Yeah, my apologies - I never got past this point when initially setting
up back in (I think) November.  Part of the issue is that every time
something gets tweaked, I have to wait until someone decides to change
something in the monotone tree so I can see if things were actually fixed.

I'm happy to fix it (and I've tried Yet Another fix in the meanwhile),
but I may need polite prodding now and again as I'm easily distracted...

Thanks for the prod-

+j