Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Buildbot roll call

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Buildbot roll call
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:30:24 +0200

Hi,

Kelly F. Hickel wrote:
I had just found #2, but the links to download both the buildbot and the
twisted packages are outdated. Any tips on where to get the latest?
(yes, I'm lazy!).

The buildbot website has some tutorials and stuff, but I think there's no special requirement on a specific twisted version.

apt-get install python-twisted

suffices on a Debian.

I can almost certainly provide a Centos 5 buildbot, and may be able to
sneak some others in too (any interest in z/Linux??)

Sure, why not.

Regards

Markus