[Monotone-devel] 216 invalid_--root_settings FAIL (line 13)

From: Tobias Hunger
Subject: [Monotone-devel] 216 invalid_--root_settings FAIL (line 13)
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 12:47:21 +0200

Hallo monotone developers!

I did a debbuild -r fakeroot on my monotone repository to get the 0.36 goodies
today. I am using a (k)ubuntu/gutsy system that is current with the
development repositories provided by ubuntu.

This is the output of mtn status:
Current branch: net.venge.monotone
Changes against parent 2688e1b4e04c9e015f5b8afc2e669dfe996a7c7a
  no changes

The debs are not build since the testsuite fails. This is the last part of
the generated output:

Interesting tests:
216 invalid_--root_settings                       FAIL (line 13)

Of 446 tests run:
        410 succeeded
        1 failed
        35 had expected failures
        0 succeeded unexpectedly
        0 were skipped
FAIL: run_lua_tests
1 of 3 tests failed
Please report to address@hidden
make[4]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 1

I was asked to report this, so this is what I do:-)

Best Regards,
Tobias