Re: [Monotone-devel] 216 invalid_--root_settings FAIL (line 13)

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] 216 invalid_--root_settings FAIL (line 13)
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 16:53:09 +0200

Tobias Hunger schrieb:
>>> I was asked to report this, so this is what I do:-)
>> Can I ask you to send us the tester.log from
>> tester_dir/invalid_--root_settings? This should hopefully tell us why
>> `mtn status --root /tmp` fails for you.
>
> Sure, here it is!

Ok, this failing test should test if mtn status behaves correctly when
the --root parameter points to a place outside of a checked out working
directly. However, it seems that you've setup /tmp with a workspace of
the branch "testbranch" and therefor the command succeeds which should
actually fail.

So simply remove _MTN in /tmp and run this test again and it should succeed.

Thomas.

--
only dead fish swim with the stream: http://thomaskeller.biz/blog
Am Anfang war das Wort: http://www.schäuble-muss-weg.de