Re: [Monotone-devel] Inconsistent behaviour and others: clone vs. pull

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Inconsistent behaviour and others: clone vs. pull
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 17:42:30 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 01 May 2008 09:57:34 -0500, Matthew
Nicholson <address@hidden> said:

matt> Interesting.  I did find mtn commit -b unintuitive the first
matt> time I used it.  It makes sense now, but I don't use it (I edit
matt> _MTN/options).  If there was a mtn branch (which I think just
matt> got merged?) I would use it.

nvm.commit_without_-b

Please try it out, I did a rehack two days ago, which uses the
"newbranch" setting idea.

Cheers,
Richard

-----