[Monotone-devel] HEADS UP: wiki migration

From: Daniel Carosone
Subject: [Monotone-devel] HEADS UP: wiki migration
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 00:15:58 +1000

We're in the process of migrating the wiki to ikiwiki, which will be
used to generate the main website content, wiki parts included.

Graydon, could you please disable edits on the current wiki?  This
will help keep things in sync while migrating, and help people spend
time migrating rather than reverting spam.

In the meantime, please hold off making changes in the moin wiki.

For those who want to help, the work is currently going on in the
nvm.web.ikiwiki branch. There are some quick instructions in
wiki/ikiwikimigration.mdwn

When we've progessed "enough", we'll prop the branch back to the
nvm.web branch and the webserver will start updating from that.

Richard will shortly have another instance running off the branch at
wiki-monotone.levitte.org, autoupdating from commits pushed to
monotone.ca.

--
Dan