Re: [Monotone-devel] Bug #21545 -- really annoying

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Bug #21545 -- really annoying
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:31:41 +0200

William Uther schrieb:
Along the way I came across a possible bug. If you moved a file and that triggered the "magic add" of a parent directory, AND that parent directory was 'ignorable', then the file would be added, but the parent directory wouldn't be. I've changed that so the parent directory will now be added.

I'm off-line right now. Hopefully I'll remember to sync the new rev (6d847e03cd69c9ddd982c652110eefc1774c57bf) soon after this mail gets sent...

Good catch! Do you please remember to add a NEWS entry and a small test for this as well?

Thanks!
Thomas.