[Monotone-devel] Time for a release

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 14:23:09 +0200

Hi all!

Quite a lot of time (4+ months) passed by since 0.40 was released and a couple of things have been implemented and fixed since then. Though there are no big highlights, I'd still like to do a release just to show that we're still alive. The buildbots (at least those which are working) look reasonable green - the freebsd one has a not enough memory problem, some seem to be offline, but the rest looks ok.

If Richard is too busy right now, I'd do the release manager work this time, if he's ok with that. So please check NEWS if it contains a note of something you may have done to trunk since 0.40, especially check the spelling there (I'm not a native, so I may have overlooked something) - if everything looks reasonable sane, I'd do a release sometime on sunday.

Thomas.