[Monotone-devel] Re: Monotone Mini Summit: 2009-01-18 - 2009-01-19

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Monotone Mini Summit: 2009-01-18 - 2009-01-19
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 12:20:28 +0100

Matthew A. Nicholson wrote:
> No one strongly objected to the January 18 and 19, 2009 time frame

Wasn't it 17-18? January 19 is a monday =)

> We should generate a list of things to work on so
> that we have some direction once the mini-summit rolls around.
>
> I made a list on IRC recently, but I have since forgotten it.  Either
> way, this is what I have so far.
>
>  * Finish wiki migration and reorganization.  I think we should spend
>    some more time discussing how we will organize the new wiki.

I agree this is a priority, it's unfortunate to have a half-migrated
wiki after a few months it began…

>  * Reorganize QuickieTasks and make it into a "Tasks" section of the
>    wiki.  […] For an example, see:
>    http://mtn-wiki.1erlei.de/wiki/PartialPull/

Other example: nuskool sync.

> Please add your ideas to this list.

Thinking about it… =)

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics.”
(Richard Feynman, 1965)