[Monotone-devel] Monotone Mini Summit: 2009-01-18 - 2009-01-19

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Monotone Mini Summit: 2009-01-18 - 2009-01-19
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 12:00:36 -0600

Ok,

No one strongly objected to the January 18 and 19, 2009 time frame, so
let's go with that.  We should generate a list of things to work on so
that we have some direction once the mini-summit rolls around.

I made a list on IRC recently, but I have since forgotten it.  Either
way, this is what I have so far.

 * Finish wiki migration and reorganization.  I think we should spend
   some more time discussing how we will organize the new wiki.

 * Reorganize QuickieTasks and make it into a "Tasks" section of the
   wiki.  The idea here is to give people with time and skills a
   direction to move towards.  Ideally this new section would contain
   implementation ideas for all of the features we discuss on the
   mailing list.  For an example, see:
   http://mtn-wiki.1erlei.de/wiki/PartialPull/

Please add your ideas to this list.

--