[Monotone-devel] Re: bug in monotone / January Mini Summit

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: bug in monotone / January Mini Summit
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:44:05 +0100

Philipp Gröschler wrote:
> Therefore, two (possibly stupid) questions:
> - Is there some kind of search function in the new wiki?

Not yet, though one can be installed via CGI, AFAIK.

> - How do I make changes? I already guessed that the wiki files are
> edited directly and then checked in, so, how do I sign up?

Just pull the branch net.venge.monotone.web and edit files under /wiki/,
when you push the changes to monotone.ca, the wiki will automatically
update.

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“C is quirky, flawed, and an enormous success.” (Dennis M. Ritchie)