Re: [Monotone-devel] bug in monotone / January Mini Summit

From: Philipp Gröschler
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] bug in monotone / January Mini Summit
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 20:13:21 +0100

Markus Wanner schrieb:
> Let's at least say: we should try to improve the error message. Do we
> have some sort of TODO file or something? Or is this a summit'09 task:
> to organize todo items?

With a little help from outside, I think I could at least try to do some
work here. That weekend is already booked in my calendar.

Therefore, two (possibly stupid) questions:
- Is there some kind of search function in the new wiki?
- How do I make changes? I already guessed that the wiki files are
edited directly and then checked in, so, how do I sign up?

And, of course:
- Will hell also freeze over if the weather stays like this?

Okay, the last one was indeed stupid. Sorry, it's the evening ;-)

Philipp