[Monotone-devel] Time for a release

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 16:13:31 +0200

Hi all!

I'd like to release the next version of monotone on Friday evening,
around 10pm MEST. Please look over the NEWS file if all changes you've
done went in (I'll check this again, just to be sure, but I can't
guarantee that I catch everything properly) and complete your translations.

It would be also cool if the buildbots could receive some love until
then, because right now most of them are either offline or even fail to
configure (missing boost on freebsd 7, missing botan in x86-openbsd,
x86-linux-glibc and debian-testing, netsync_negotiation fails on OSX 10.4).

We also currently have no (active) buildbot for win32 - it would be cool
if somebody could step in and either fix i686-winvista-vs2005 which is
offline or could provide a new one.

Thanks in advance,
Thomas.