[Monotone-devel] heads up: file system changes

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: [Monotone-devel] heads up: file system changes
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:30:41 -0700

I've just pushed a bunch of cleanups to the file system access code.
These should catch more cases where we needed to be skipping invalid
paths, and improve the diagnostics for them, too.  However, there is a
very good chance that I have completely broken win32/fs.cc.  For this
I apologize, but must ask for help from Windows people in testing and
fixing.  (In particular, it might be that we really should not try to
use SHFileOperation for recursive delete.)

zw