moz-bonobo-list

[moz-bonobo-list] patch for plugins parameters

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: [moz-bonobo-list] patch for plugins parameters
Date: 13 Jun 2003 12:00:06 +0200

Hi,

I could write some code to support the param tag. I join a patch.
One of the drawbacks is that the viewer try to send every parameter
(including src, height, width...) to the control and there is a
bonobo-warning for each unsupported key. Also I support only some CORBA
types.

One other point, in io_func, some g_free(string) are probably missing.
One example:

>     if (g_str_equal("size\n", string) == TRUE) {
>             /* The command was "size" */
>             int w, h;
>
>             /* Read the new width */
>             g_io_channel_read_line(source, &string, &length, NULL, NULL);

string is replaced with a new value without having been freed.
--
Jean Bréfort <address@hidden>