moz-bonobo-list

Re: [moz-bonobo-list] patch for plugins parameters

From: Christian Glodt
Subject: Re: [moz-bonobo-list] patch for plugins parameters
Date: 13 Jun 2003 12:16:59 +0200

Hi Jean,

many thanks for the patch! I'll try it as soon as I get home
from work.

On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 12:00, Jean Bréfort wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I could write some code to support the param tag. I join a patch.
> One of the drawbacks is that the viewer try to send every parameter
> (including src, height, width...) to the control and there is a
> bonobo-warning for each unsupported key. Also I support only some CORBA
> types.

Many of those parameters are probably defined in the HTML spec. We could
try to filter those out.

> One other point, in io_func, some g_free(string) are probably missing.
> One example:
>
> >     if (g_str_equal("size\n", string) == TRUE) {
> >             /* The command was "size" */
> >             int w, h;
> >
> >             /* Read the new width */
> >             g_io_channel_read_line(source, &string, &length, NULL, NULL);
>
> string is replaced with a new value without having been freed.

Right. I'll fix this.

Also, do you know which bonobo controls support which properties?
Could you give an example?

Thanks a lot again. I'll merge your patch ASAP, and I'll try to
make another release Real Soon Now(tm).

Cheers,

Christian Glodt