moz-bonobo-list

Re: [moz-bonobo-list] patch for plugins parameters

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: Re: [moz-bonobo-list] patch for plugins parameters
Date: 13 Jun 2003 12:57:33 +0200

Le ven 13/06/2003 à 12:16, Christian Glodt a écrit :

> Also, do you know which bonobo controls support which properties?
> Could you give an example?

I have written a control (gchem3d) which I added to the Gnome Chemistry
Utils (www.nongnu.org/gchemutils). It's only available in the cvs
version. You need Openbabel (openbabel.sourceforge.net) to compile the
bonobo control.
I join the html file and the xyz file I used for tests.
--
Jean Bréfort <address@hidden>

Sulfur tetrafluoride

Two views of the sulfur tetrafluoride molecule