[Myexperiment-discuss] Workflow fact sheet for OAI

From: Antoon Goderis
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Workflow fact sheet for OAI
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:23:53 +0100

Following a discussion with Alan, here's a list of things to include
(require) for any OAI workflow entry. These would be the minimum amount of
information needed about a workflow we can derive from any workflow
definition; if the info is not included, users should be prompted for it.

- name
- author
- creation date
- textual description
- workflow language
- inputs/outputs (signature)
- constituting services working on upload, yes/no (necessary but not
sufficient condition for working workflow)

Here are some entries we weren't sure whether they should be made mandatory
for OAI entries

- descriptions of constituting services
- source of upload (IP address)
- repeatability of worklfow (yielding same results)
- tags
- ontology concepts