RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] Workflow fact sheet for OAI

From: Antoon Goderis
Subject: RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] Workflow fact sheet for OAI
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:25:19 +0100

> > We need to be extremely careful about what we do include as
> mandatory
> > (while we may be able to derive some of this from Taverna
> workflows,
> > would that necessarily be the case for other workflow systems?)
>
> I couldn't think of counter examples from the systems I do know

I want to add that one of the few systems that managed to make inroads with
end users in terms of them voluntarily registering services, BioMoby, set
the bar quite high when it came to minimal information required. It's not a
bad thing to have high standards sometimes. Or at least to have the ability
to separate work in progress from the good stuff - cfr the joys of debugging
others' code.

Antoon