[Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment launch: What do we do that nobody is

From: Duncan Hull
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment launch: What do we do that nobody is doing?
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:31:22 +0100

Hello

I was thinking of writing a little blog post [1,2] to mark the release of myexperiment.

The more publicity and users we have the better!

So I was wondering what makes myExperiment different to

1. OpenWetWare
2. network.nature.com
3. Facebook (which now has lots scientific groups e.g. [3])

I've got some ideas, but I'd be interested in hearing yours...

Does anyone have a copy of the original grant proposal they could send me?

Cheers

Duncan

[1] http://network.nature.com/blogs/user/duncan
[2] http://www.nodalpoint.org/blog/duncan