[Myexperiment-discuss] [Fwd: Re: the provenance UML figure]

From: Carole Goble
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] [Fwd: Re: the provenance UML figure]
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:15:05 +0100

--- Begin Message --- Subject: RE: the provenance UML figure Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 08:20:36 -0400
Hi Carole,

Congratulations!

Also, wanted to mention, on your first question about the "scientific
object model", maybe it was the biomedical informatics objects, caBIO?

That model, and associated data services, already exists.

The object model is in the same html link that Common was in, its in the
package "cabio":

http://ncicb.nci.nih.gov/NCICB/content/ncicblfs/EA/caCORE3-2Model/index.
htm

Denise